Executive Management always like an update at a high level. They do not have the time to get involved in details. This dashboard will give the executive management a birds eye view of the entire project portfolio for 3 quarters.
|Executive Dashboard Projects|
About the Dashboard Template
- Designed to provide a high level overview projects completed, in flight and pipeline projects.
- View of 3 quarters - last quarter, current quarter and upcoming quarter.
- Each project represented by a block which has the project KPIs.
- Each project has an overall project status which can green, red or amber.
- A budget value of the project is displayed so that management can know how much the project is costing the company.
- Three indicators - S which stands for Schedule, B which stands for Budget and R which stands for Risks. The indicators can be red, green or amber.
- For overall or individual KPI - Red status means that there is something wrong. Amber - It is more of a concern so needs to be looked at. Green - All good.
- The dashboard uses different legends for quarters. The legends are displayed on the top left had corner.
- Today's line providers a reference to the current date.