Agile is new norm of the industry and everyone in the tech industry is moving to agile. These set of tutorials and templates will help a scrum master or project manager to adopt agile.
- Basics of Agile Project Management - Understand what is Agile project Management, the scrum process, sprint planning and execution, daily meetings, product backlogs and other basics.
- Understanding who is doing what in an agile environment is very crucial. Know what a product owner, scrum master and project teams do on a daily basis.
- Waterfall methodology has been around a while so understanding the differences between Agile and Waterfall also gives a good perspective of what agile is.
Planning and Reporting
- Understand what is a product backlog and how to use it. Also, get a an overview how a product backlog should look like.
- Download for free and use an Excel Based Agile Product Backlog.Also, understand the detailed descriptions for each of the fields of the backlog.
- Understand what is involved in sprint planning process and related best practices, goals and common pitfalls.
- Once your have setup your product backlog and priorities you will need to start planning and tracking your sprint. Download excel template is for planning and tracking Sprint tasks on a fortnightly basis.
- Managing sprints is a tough tasks as you need the right balance of tasks and resources. It is essential that you do capacity planning with this excel template for all your sprints before you start your agile project.
- The goal of the sprint retrospective is to provide a time during which the development team can look back at their performance during the sprint, assess how well they did, and identify ways that they can improve during the next sprint. Download the Sprint Retro Template.