|One Page Project Manager Template|
Features and Advantages of the One Page Project Manager Excel Template
- Covers all the key project aspects in one page.
- Allows capturing of key milestones/dates with a status indicator.
- Has a task meter which shows how many tasks are on track, concerned or delayed.
- Allows tracking of individual tasks and highlights delayed tasks.
- Captures the resource work load for each resource.
- Captures top 5 concerns which can be risks or issues.
- Captures top 5 action items or change requests.
- Has a notes and to do tracker which highlights tasks which have passed the due date.
- Can handle a list of 20 pre-defined holidays. Holidays are reduced from the task duration.
Task Tracker Section
- The task tracker allows up to 21 tasks.
- Each task has a owner, start date, end date, actual completion, forecast completion and status.
- All the columns marked in blue are auto populated so should not be changed.
- The task tracker calculates the Forecast % complete based on task start date, end date and duration.
- Based on the Actual and Forecast the status is populated.
- If the task is on track or ahead then the status is green. If the task is less than 5% behind then the task is marked amber. If the task is lagging behind for more than 5% then the status is marked red.
- Always copy the previous task to create a new task. Update only the columns marked in yellow. On a day to day basis update the Actual % completion.
|One Page Project Manger - Task Tracker|
Milestones, Task Meter and Resource Workload View
- Milestones and Key dates section allows tracking of key dates and milestones. Each date has a due date and status indicator which will indicate on track, concern and delayed.
- The Task Meter displays shows the on track, concern and delayed. The graph gets the data from the task tracker status.
- The Resource Work Load displays the work allocated to each resource in days. The resource work load graph also gets the data from task tracker.
|Task Meter and Resource Work Load|
Concerns, Actions and Change Requests Section
- This section allows tracking of risks and issues within the Top 5 Concerns.
- Each concern has a owner and status which can be On Track, Concern or Delayed.
- The Open Actions and Change Requests allows tracking of action items and change requests.
- Each action item and change request has a owner and status which can be On Track, Concern or Delayed.
|Concerns, Actions and Change Requests Section|
To Do and Notes List Section
- The notes and to do list is specially designed for project managers to keep track of their own tasks.
- Each task will have a description and due date.
- The task will be highlighted in red if the task is overdue.
|Notes & To Do List|
One Page Project Manager Data Section
- The data section can be used to set the resources. Populate only resource names.
- The workload column is auto calculated.
- The public holidays can be used to set public holidays.
|One Page Project Manager Data Section|