As the project progresses through each of it phases it is critical that the project manager keep track of tasks to be done. This simple template comes pre-populated with 100 questions for the various tasks required. You can also add your own with ease.
|Project Checklist Template|
About the Project Checklist Template
- Covers 100 checkpoints for 5 different project phases.
- Covers key project phases - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Close.
- Each project phase is defined on a separate excel tab for better view.
- Each checkpoint can be Open, Closed or N/A.
- N/A should be used when the question is not applicable.
- The template highlights the status for visual indication.
- New checkpoints can be easily added.
- Has a comments column to record any notes/special mentions.
- By default all the checkpoints are marked as open.
- The project initiation tab has questions related to the project initiation.
- It has questions to make sure that a project manager has done all the tasks before starting the planning session.
- This tab has around 15 key checkpoints.
- The planning tab focuses on the various planing activities that need to be done.
- It includes tasks like project schedule, resource planning, public holidays etc.
- The planning tab has 20 key checkpoints.
|Project Planning Checklist|
- The execution tab has checkpoints for day to day management of the project.
- It deals with managing the key project deliverable and project team communication.
- There are 24 checkpoints in the execution tab.
- Project Control focus is on the governance aspects of the project.
- It has checkpoints for stakeholder management, reporting and other governance aspects.
- It has a total of 31 checkpoints.
|Project Control Checklist|
- Focus for this tab to make sure that all the project closure activities are complete.
- It has 10 key points.