Task List Dashboard is a to-do list manager that helps users to get their tasks done efficiently. It allows users to create and manage their to-do lists, set deadlines and priorities for their tasks, and track their progress.
The Task List Dashboard Template can be used to track and manage tasks. The template can be customised to track any type of task, and users can add and remove columns as needed. The template also includes a number of features designed to make managing tasks easier, such as the ability to filter tasks by status, due date, and Entry Date , Graph.
Format: MS Excel
- A to-do list that you can use to track your tasks
- A progress tracker that shows you how close you are to completing your tasks
- A task history that shows you what tasks you have completed
- A calendar that shows you when your tasks are due
Looking for top-tier project management and IT service management templates? Our company specializes in delivering premium-quality templates tailored for your needs. We understand the complexities of project management and the importance of a solid foundation. Benefit from our professionally designed templates available at competitive prices.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.