- The Template can be used to list tasks for a single project.
- Each task has name, start, end and effort.
- The start date uses the end date of the previous task. If you want a different start date then just type the date into the cell.
- The end date is calculated using the start and effort. Only weekdays are counted.
- You can change start date on the timeline and scale on the timeline in the config sheet.
- Depending on the duration of your project set the scale of the timeline. If your project is few weeks then set the scale to 1 day. If it is log then set it to 7 days or more.
- Note that the bigger the scale lesser the accuracy of the start and end dates.
- This template should be used for high level planning for multiple projects.
- Has all the features of a one timeline including the scale.
- Displays up to to five projects with. different colors.
- Each Project can have max five tasks so always list only the high level tasks.
- A simple way displaying project overview.
- Manually created by formatting cells and using simple sum formula.
- Very flexible and easy to create as you can add as many rows to depict different phases or tasks.