|Task Management Excel Template|
#: Fields or Columns in the Excel Task Tracker Template
No. (Serial Number)
Task / Issue Description
Start and Due
When closing out you have the option to move the tasks to the CLOSED tab. It is recommended that when you close a task you first move it to the bottom and leave it there for a few days so that people know you have closed them. After sometime when most of the people have seen the report you can move them to the closed tab permanently.
#: Process to use the Excel for Task Management
|Simple Task Management Process|
Step 1: Populate the task list
Step 2: Get updates from the team
Step 3: Update the spreadsheet for progress or issues
Step 4: Publish the task list with an email status update
|Simple Task Management Email Update|
6 Task management excel templates samples
- If you are looking for a complex task management then consider using - Task Management and Tracker Dashboard.
- Excel to do list is a good tool for day to day task management for project managers.
- Managing tasks for multiple team members can be done easily with - Task Priority Matrix Excel
- The team calendar template to manage team tasks using a monthly calendar approach.
- Also, consider using our Project Tracking Excel Templates for Single and Multiple Project Tracking.
- Try the approach of extracting tasks from MS Project to create Excel Task Sheet. Another effective way of task tracking is to use a Task Tracker Excel with Gantt Chart.