Task Priority Matrix is a approach of categorizing the tasks you have into Critical, High, Medium and Low. The categorization helps you to address the tasks on priority basis. This priority matrix build in excel helps you to manage your tasks and priorities.
About the Task Priority Matrix Excel Template
- Allows task prioritization based on four categories - Critical, High, Medium and Low.
- Has a backlog section which can be used to list the tasks which need to be done.
- Task have to be created once in the backlog and then moved to the required categories by simply entering task ID.
- Critical tasks should be done immediately, High tasks should be done ASAP, Medium and Low can wait for a bit more time.
- The matrix highlights tasks which are not assigned in any category.
- Duplicate tasks are highlighted in red bold in all the categories.
- Each task has a score which can be used to signify the priority.
- Using CTRL + Q will execute the sort which will sort the tasks based on their scores. Higher the score higher the task is listed.
|Task Priority Matrix Excel Template Free Download|