Every team manager wants to be informed about what his or her team is working on. The team resource plan excel template will help a team manager to assign team members to multiple projects. It provides a clear view of team allocations.
|Team Resource Plan Excel Template|
About the the Team Resource Plan Excel Template
- Can be used to maintain resource allocations for team.
- Plan is on a daily basis and allocations can be done up to 60 days.
- Each resource can be allocated up to 5 projects.
- Each project is assigned a different color.
- Projects names can be changed but not the color or serial number order.
How to use the Team Resource Plan Excel
- Enter the Resource Name in the Resource column.
- In the ID column enter the project ID (It is the No in the against the Project in the Project tab).
- DO NOT ENTER THE PROJECT NAME AS IT AUTO POPULATED.
- An "X"denotes an allocation. Depending on the project selected the color of the cell will be highlighted,
- An "L"denotes a leave and will be highlighted in red.
- To update the project names see project list on project tab. Please see below image. In the image the column No is the project ID.